Appropriate Safeguards: means such legally enforceable mechanism(s) for transfers of personal Data as may be permitted under Data Protection Laws from time to time;
Care: means the help available to deal with Your Service related queries. You may contact the support team via email using [email protected];
Cookies: means a small text file placed on Your device by Our Website when You visit certain parts of the Website and/or when You use certain features of the Website;
Data: means all the personal information that You submit to Us via the Service and/or the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws: means the retained Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018 and any national implementing legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the general processing of personal data;
Mobile App: means the mobile application provided by Us from time to time, that You may use to access the Service. Your Mobile App displays information about Your usage of the Service, as well as allowing You to change Your Service settings and preferences. You will need an active internet connection to access it;
Service: means all elements of Our job search and job hiring service offered to You by Us and Our associated third-party suppliers via our Website or Mobile App;
Seesy, We, Us, or Our: means Seesy Limited whose registered office is Unit 4b 350 The Highway, London, United Kingdom, E1W 3HU, or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries;
Website: means Our websites https://Seesy.co and https://Seesy.co.uk which You may use to access the Service, and any sub-domains of these sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
You: means the person entering into this Agreement with Us to access the Service and/or the Website and/or the Mobile App.
The Data We collect from You
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal information, from You:
1.1. As a candidate, Your name, address, phone number, email address, career history, marketing preference status, or any other information related to Your account that You provide to Us;
1.2. As a person associated with a company wishing to hire candidates, Your name, address, phone number, email address, the hiring company details, the job vacancy details, the names and email addresses of team members you invite to assist with candidate reviews, or any other information related to Your account that You provide to Us;
1.3. Your contact with Us: such as an email or message that You send to Our support team, or other records of any contact You have with Us;
When We collect Your Data
2. We will collect Your Data when You:
2.1. Register with Us and set up the Service;
2.2. Use the Service;
2.3. Subscribe to newsletters or alerts from Us;
2.4. Ask Us for more information about the Service;
2.5. Elect to receive marketing communications from Us;
2.6. Enter a competition or promotion;
2.7. Share any part of the Service on social media where the social media privacy rights in force allow this to occur;
2.8. Leave a comment on one of Our blogs;
2.9. Contact Us with a question or a complaint;
2.10. Complete surveys that We use for research purposes (although You are not obliged to respond to them);
2.11. Visit or browse Our Website or linked third-party supplier websites. We automatically collect some information about Your visit to the Website. This information helps Us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes Your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which You access the Website and the way You use and interact with its content. We collect Your Data automatically via Cookies, in line with the settings on Your browser; and
2.12. When You use or subscribe to any other Seesy services.
3. We may also collect information about You from other organisations, if this is appropriate: these include fraud-prevention agencies, business directories, other companies, or Our third-party suppliers.
Using Your Data
4. Seesy and our third-party suppliers may use, process, and analyse Your Data to:
4.1. Provide the Service or other Seesy services to You;
4.2. Offer You rewards and treats based on how You use the Service;
4.3. As a candidate, process Your job applications based upon Your instructions;
4.4. As a person associated with a company wishing to hire candidates, advertise and promote Your company vacancies via third-party suppliers, and charge You for use of the Service where applicable;
4.5. Respond to any questions or concerns You may have about using the Service;
4.6. Subject to You opting-in to receive marketing communications, occasionally keep You informed about new products and services from Seesy and carefully selected third-party suppliers;
4.7. Understand how You use the Service to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalising the products and services offered to You;
4.8. Carry out research and statistical analysis on an anonymous and aggregated basis based upon how You use the Service;
4.9. Provide anonymous aggregated trend analysis data-points to third parties (such reports do not contain any information which may identify You as an individual. An example data-point would be 460,000 individual job seekers used the Service to find work); and
5. Your Data will be stored for as long as required by law in order to provide You with the Service. Some of Your Data will be kept for a reasonable period after this Agreement has finished in case You decide to use the Service again. You may be contacted during this time if You have opted-into receiving marketing communications from Us.
6. In supplying this Data, You consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed, stored by Us, and if necessary to provide the Service, transferred to Our third-party suppliers.
7. Any comments or information that You supply on any blog that Seesy operates can be read, used or collected by anyone. If Your information appears in Our blog pages and You want it removed, please contact Our support team via email using [email protected].
8. We maintain presences on social media platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Your interactions with these platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Anything You submit to Seesy via a social media platform is done so at Your own risk without any expectation of privacy.
Sharing Your Data
9. We may share Your Data with:
9.1. A company wishing to hire You as a candidate;
9.2. Third-party suppliers that We use to provide You with the Service; and
9.3. Fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if We have to, or are authorised to by law, to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties.
10. To ensure that Your Data receives an adequate level of protection, We have put in place Appropriate Safeguards and procedures with the third-parties We share Your Data with. This ensures Your Data is treated by those third-parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws. We may transfer Your Data to third-party suppliers in countries outside of the United Kingdom (UK). This happens when Our third-party suppliers are based outside the UK, or if You use the Service while visiting countries outside of the UK. We will only transfer Data outside the UK where it is compliant with Data Protection Laws.
11. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce the size of Our business. If We are reorganised or sold to another organisation, We may transfer Your Data to that organisation. We may also disclose Your Data to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it. In these instances, We will take steps to ensure that Your privacy is protected.
Keeping Your Data secure
12. We constantly review and improve measures to protect Your Data from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure, or destruction. If You suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to Your Data, please let Us know immediately by contacting Our support team via email using [email protected].
13. Where We have contracts with third-party suppliers to provide Us with services to process Your Data, We ensure they have appropriate security measures in place, and only process Your Data in the way We have authorised them to.
15. Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We can’t accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of Data that’s beyond Our control.
How to access and control Your Data
16. It is important that the Data We hold about You is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if Your Data changes during the period for which We hold it. If You have any questions about the Data We hold about You, or if You believe We’re holding inaccurate information about You, please contact Our support team via email using [email protected] so We can correct it.
17. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, You have a number of important rights, which include:
17.1. the right to be informed;
17.2. the right of access;
17.3. the right to rectification;
17.4. the right to erasure;
17.5. the right to restrict processing;
17.6. the right to Data portability; and
17.7. the right to object.
18. If You would like to exercise any of Your rights, please email Our support team using [email protected]. In order to identify You, We’ll need to receive proof of Your identity and address (a copy of Your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and You’ll need to let Us know what Data the request relates to.
How to make a complaint
19. We will always try to resolve any query or concern You raise with Our support team about Our use of Your Data. However, if You wish to log a complaint with the United Kingdom Information Commissioner under the General Data Protection Regulations, they may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.